I love Easter. You wanna know why?
1. It is like the mark of spring. Pretty colors, happy faces, etc.
2. It is always on Sunday. I love that I get to remember why Easter on Sunday.
3. Candy. I love Easter candy, it's so pretty and always good to eat.
4. The Easter bunny. Nate played him so well today. It was fun to watch the kids gather eggs.
5. My Savior Jesus Christ. Remembering the sacrifice and mostly the resurrection. To remember that it was for me and you. Knowing that nothing in this life matters, it's meaningless without Him. I am grateful to my Savior and Redeemer. He has taken my pitiful offering and made it grand. I will live with my Heavenly Father because of Him. I am grateful for my knowledge and burning and unquenchable testimony of Him.
Happy Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment