Ever Growing Coffins

Ever Growing Coffins

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Happy 100 post.

Hello people.  Yes I made it to 100 post, yippee!  So, I found this great website.  Anyone out there want to eat better?  Feel better?  or you've heard people talking and just want to try?  I think we're going to do 2 weeks of no processed foods.  If that goes well and I keep my sanity, we're going to try another 2 weeks and from there.  I'm a little excited, but nervous.  Anyway, the blog 100daysofrealfood.blogspot.com.  I might just have to do this for forever. 

In other news:  We are all awesome, only kids are super sick and I haven't slept in a week or so.  They will wake up in the middle of the night and just hack and cough, so we're going to try lavendar oil on their feet.  Cross your fingers for me, because I might kill someone because of lack of sleep.

And this little cutie is my new niece.  Nate's sister Megan had a baby about a week ago.  This is Madilynn Williams, she's the cutest little girl.  Congrats to them.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing Bethany! I have heard of the Real Food Challenge but never was able to find it. I'm looking forward o trying it!

    ReplyDelete