Ever Growing Coffins

Ever Growing Coffins

Monday, January 30, 2012

Bathroom Time...




MY son loves the bathroom and bath time.  Isn't he sooo cute.  I can't believe he's 18 months old already.  He is growing sooo fast.

He loves all food.  Now let me say that again, all food.  He's is father's son.  We call Nate the black hole and I think he's going to be a little black hole.

He loves to climb.  He is getting very adventrous about climbing on stuff.  Scares the crap out of me, but he laughs at me and does it anyway.

He says:

dada - for everyone, even me.
off - why?  I don't know.
yes - because he is well behaved and I'm going to credit that to me.
please - again, because of me.
thank you - yes, me.

He is awesome and such a good boy, I love that sweet face, but who wouldn't?

1 comment: