Ever Growing Coffins
Thursday, June 16, 2011
Life.
This will be a serious post and may not make much sense, but life is so full of ups and downs and I'm on a serious down. I just wish that things would go MY way, but alas I am sad to announce that it doesn't. Way too many times I sit and have to review my life and wonder why soo many people sit and waste time on things that don't matter. computers, youtube (entertaining yes), facebook, people who aren't meaningful or don't fill or your life with good things, wishy washy people about the gospel are just some starters for me right now. Like I said this makes no sense and I wish I had the courage to post what I really do feel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm sorry you are feeling so down.
ReplyDeleteI have always adored you and if you ever need to vent you can email me or message me on fb (yep, spend a ton of time there, but it is the easiest way to talk to people who are all over the world so I am cool with it) and I will be happy to listen. Life is good but sometimes it can be a bit frustrating too.
Please remember, I am here for you! Anytime, anywhere!
ReplyDeleteIt's true. Life is hard, but life is good! Alma 26:27, oh how it gets me through those rough patches. Hope the sun starts shinin' soon!
ReplyDeleteCall me and let's do a park day with the kids!