Ever Growing Coffins

Ever Growing Coffins

Thursday, January 13, 2011

potty-train me please

So I hate that, "you potty-train the mommy before the baby" crap.  It drives me insane.  Partly because when I do ask for advice people say this to you, "every child is different".  NOT HELPFUL at all.  So I decided after 2 failed attempts with my absolutely stubborn and bull-headed 3 year old to try one more time before I let her go to kindergarten in diapers.  Friday I put her on the toliet and she went.  It was a miracle from above.  She had no accidents the rest of that day, but Saturday she had 1, Sunday she had 0 and Monday she had 1 and none since then.  I think 2011 will be a really good year.  I'm super excited about ALL the possiblities.  If you had a child who refused and you perservered and now they are trained I stand up and applaud you.  I want you to know that I cried when you did and I smell of toliet water and enjoy sitting in the bathroom now.  It's actually the warmest room in my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment